I am an assistant professor in the Mathematics Department at Chonnam National University. My research interests include three and four dimensional manifolds and their interplay with knots and links. Specifically, I am interested in constructing slice links and understanding concordance invariants of knots and links. Here are links to my papers on the arXiv and MathSciNet. Here is a link to my CV.
- 2020. 9. ~ current. Assistant professor at Chonnam National University
- 2019. 10. ~ 2020. 8. Research assistant professor at Center for Research in Topology, POSTECH
- 2015. 08. ~ 2019. 08. Research fellow at KIAS
- 2010. 03. ~ 2015. 08. Ph.D. in Mathematics, POSTECH (advisor: Professor Jae Choon Cha)
- 2006. 03. ~ 2010. 02. B.S. in Chemical Engineering, Mathematics (double major) and Physics (minor), POSTECH
- 2021. 03. ~ 2026. 02. NRF Young researcher program (2021R1C1C1012939).
- 2017. 01. ~ 2018. 12. POSCO TJ Park science fellowship.
- 2010. 09. ~ 2015. 08. NRF Junior fellowship (NRF–2011–0002353).